[Sosfbay-discuss] Blacks v Gays

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 16:31:47 PST 2008

Dear Friends,

This morning I opened my E-Mail to find a raging note from my oldest and best friend from Hampton University, now living in the Washington, D.C. area.? The story was a Big Lie that Roseanne Barr had something to do with "No on Prop 8" activists calling Barack Obama a "N----- Puppet" as part of a general "blast" or "rant" against all Blacks.?

My old friend demanded a "reply" from "my California friends" on just what we intent to do against these "outrageous" statements.?

I've researched this question on the Internet today.? And if you want to read my reply, you must point your web browser to http://cagreening.blogspot.com.? Do not reply to this e-mail.? Post a comment on? California Greening.? It is important that people post comments.? Particularly on a sensitive matter like this.

Gays
v Blacks and the Problem with Blogging

The great thing about the Internet is that anybody can post a message
read all over the world The bad thing about the Internet is that
anybody can post a message read all over the world

Consider this Big Lie that Roseanne Barr had something to do with "No on Proposition 8" activists calling Barack Obama a "N----- Puppet" as part of a general "blast" or "rant" against Blacks...

...Just one problem. Most of this "story" is a lie.

Read More at:

http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2008/11/gays-v-blacks-and-problem-with-blogging.html