[Sosfbay-discuss] Malik Rahim for Congress in New Orleans Dec. election

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sun Nov 16 15:28:58 PST 2008

Subject: [G-C-F] malik in the news
From:    "Marnie Glickman" <marnie at greenchange.com>
Date:    Sat, November 15, 2008 15:08
To:      cal-forum at cagreens.org

Dear friends,

I just posted 457 pages of Malik Rahim news stories on the Green
Change network.

http://network.greenchange.org/blogs/2742-457-pages-of-malik-rahim-news-stories

Don't ever say that the media ignores Greens.

Let's finish the GPUS $3,000 fundraising drive early.

Give now.  Give big.

Malik needs at least $30,000 more to buy radio ads and literature.

He can win.

Peace,
Marnie

****

Marnie Glickman
Executive director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
503.313.7919 w
707.313.7919 f
skype: marnieglickman

My Green Change page:
http://network.greenchange.org/people/marnie

Green Change is a community of people with Green values:  justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence.  We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.