[Sosfbay-discuss] Bailout Not Dead

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Fri Oct 10 11:31:27 PDT 2008

I heard some pretty severe trashing of Kucinich, Sanders, Krugman,
and some of the black caucus who voted no, by a Sunday host on KPFA
(!!), and again by Dennis Miller in his show in Las Vegas;  the
latter added Dean, Packwood, and other so-called liberal-leaning
politicians against the Iraq war, with a searing comedy commentary
that Karl Rove would admire.

The media blitz is really getting intense.  Both the Daily Show and
the Colbert Report are revealing some of the blistering attacks by
McCain, but focusing mostly on "pit-bull Palin" who has escalated her
rhetoric to the point that she's attracting negative feedback.
Perhaps the two RP candidates are playing a political form of good
cop, bad cop?

Andrea