[Sosfbay-discuss] Green Collar Economy

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu Oct 16 09:40:49 PDT 2008

Last week, I requested that the Santa Clara County Library System order
copies of The Green Collar Economy by Berkeley activist Van Jones.  They
responded and it now shows up as on order, one copy for each of
Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Milpitas, Los Altos, Saratoga
and Woodland librarie.

I heartily recommend this to all Greens. (don't care if you are small g
green or capital G Green)

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024