[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [G-C-F] Sunday's 3rd-party candidates debate]

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sat Oct 18 08:41:27 PDT 2008

McKinney announced a debate she would be attending on KPFA on
Democracy Now when Amy Goodman hosted her and Nader for a response to
the Prez Debate by the majors.  I don't remember the location/date,
but Nader was checking with his people to see if he could be there.
If someone could pull up the DN program on that day online, you would
hear her announcement.
Andrea