[Sosfbay-discuss] DIY Canvassing Opportunities for Peter Myers for Congress Campaign

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 21:20:23 PDT 2008

It's the final couple weeks in the campaign, and a lot of people are
wondering how they can help. I've just placed the PDF files for both
my campaign flyers and 8.5x11 window signs. This way, you can print
out your own sign for your window, or print out dozens or hundreds of
flyers to hand out in neighborhoods in the district.

You can download the sign at http://www.myersforcalifornia.com/flyers/myers85x11.pdf
  and the flyer can be downloaded http://www.myersforcalifornia.com/flyers/myersflyerenglish.pdf
  .

E-mail me at peter at myersforcalifornia.com or call me at 408-242-4212
to let me know where you're putting things.

Thanks for you help.
	- Peter