[Sosfbay-discuss] Brouillet for Congress News- SF Rally Thursday

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Tue Oct 21 08:25:58 PDT 2008

Dear fellow Greens,

A friend just told me that my candidate's statement at
http://my.ktvu.com/kickapps/_Carol-Brouillet-G-Dist-14/video/352475/6704.html
was rated the Top Favorite Video (with the most views) on KTVU's website.

We just finished a TV Ad which will be shown in District 14 soon. I
have been getting unexpected help from some talented people,
including a webmaster who has updated my campaign website
http://www.carol4congress.org  and is teaching me joomla.

I plan on going to San Francisco to the Impeachment Rally on
Thursday, (leaving here at 11 am, returning around 1 pm) with lots of
banners, and our sound system.  If anyone would like a ride- please
let me know- the more the merrier.  We will also be doing a press
conference and give out DVDs of the new ad to the press, soon- so if
anyone could attend, support me at a local rally- please let me know
and I'll announce details as soon as I figure them out.

I still have some Cynthia McKinney yard signs and wires available.

Carol Brouillet, cbrouillet at igc.org, 650-857-0927