[Sosfbay-discuss] Press Conference Tuesday- Carol Brouillet for Congress TV Ad Launch

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Mon Oct 27 09:29:49 PDT 2008

Dear activists and friends,

Thank-you for all your work and support on many, many issues! Despite
all the obstacles, I am running for Congress as a Green Party
candidate, again, and we will be showing a TV ad over 200 times in
the next week in California's 14th District. Please take a look at it
on YouTube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNF4CMIY8uk - and pass it
on. The text of the ad is:

On 9/11, three skyscrapers were felled by two planes, World Trade
Center 7, the Patriot Act, the financial crash, the bailout, all
share characteristics of controlled demolitions,  criminal fraud, and
treason. We the people, need the courage to seek and speak the truth.
We need to investigate the big lies. We need to arrest, impeach the
terrorists.  We need to defend our Constitution, our rights, our
lives. I am Carol Brouillet, Green Party Candidate for Congress and I
approve this message. Vote Green for truth, peace and justice.

We will also hold a press conference at Eshoo's office,  Tuesday
morning, October 28th, 10am- 10:30 am, 698 Emerson Street in Downtown
Palo Alto, where we will show the ad on a laptop, pass out DVDs to
the press, I will speak and answer questions. (I did write a long
paper on 9/11 and the financial crisis- Evolution of the Apocalypse-
Empire's Demise- Human Renaissance posted at-
http://questioningwar-organizingresistance.blogspot.com/ ).

It would be great, if people who care about the issues could come and
support me. We have signs (including yard signs for Cynthia MCKinney
and for me), but Impeachment, 9/11 Truth, war, peace, the financial
bailout, defending rights and the Constitution signs would be most
welcome.  I will also be giving away free copies of our DVD- Behind
Every Terrorist- There is a Bush to anyone who would like one, and
Deception Dollars, campaign literature...

A talented guy created a new campaign website for me at
http://www.carol4congress.org, unfortunately the site has been down
since yesterday, and I don't know what the problem is- just another
obstacle for me to overcome.

The unfolding crisis/election is, however, an opportunity to question
and change the systems that have been so destructive. I hope that my
campaign, Cynthia's campaign, and the campaigns of other
candidates/organizers/activists/researchers will help people see
through the false hope constructed by Democratic/Republican/Corporate
Media Circus, get us off the warpath, and redirect energy and effort
into truth telling, and the healthy alternatives that could blossom
from the compost of imperial overreach.

My appreciation for your time, attention and any help you can offer
at this late moment.

Carol Brouillet, cbrouillet at igc.org
http://www.communitycurrency.org
650-857-0927