[Sosfbay-discuss] Phone-a-thon for Peter Myers for Congress, THURSDAY

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:52:22 PDT 2008

Hi everyone.

This Thursday, September 4, come help get the word out about my
campaign. We will be holding a phone-a-thon from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at
my parents' house in Los Gatos. Bring your cell phone and a small
snack that can be shared, and we'll supply the phone script and all
the training you'll need to make you feel comfortable calling. We'll
be calling the list of registered Greens in the 15th district,

E-mail peter at myersforcalifornia.com or call 408-242-4212 for details.
See you there!

- Peter