[Sosfbay-discuss] McKinney Signs

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 20:09:51 PDT 2008

Fred, Kaisha, Tian and others:  At last night's GPSCC  meeting we agreed the
County GP would order 50 lawn signs from Peggy  Koteen.  I spoke with her by
telephone and sent her my address so those  signs will be sent directly to my
residence for a small additional  charge.

In the meantime, if people want to order additional signs, try  going to the
merchandise links at either _www.gp.org_ (http://www.gp.org)  or
_www.runcynthiarun.org_ (http://www.runcynthiarun.org) .  My  understanding is that
campaign merchandise web ordering is being set  up.

Warner

P.S.  Peggy's design does not have a picture of  Cynthia.

deal here.