[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Fwd: Film Screening - "FLOW" - Corporate Water Theft - Saturday, September 13th, 7:30 PM - Laemmle Sunset 5 Theatre - Panel Discussion Afterwards]

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Sep 12 14:45:15 PDT 2008

According to the film's web site, this will be at San Jose's Camera 12
on Friday, September 19.   I just tried to call, but no answer.  The
Cinema 12 site shows the film, but not the times, yet.

 From all that I have heard, and I have heard from several sources, this
is a must see film if you plan to drink water, or coffee, or maybe
shower, in the coming years.

Saturday, September 13th, 7:30 PM - Laemmle Sunset 5 Theatre - Panel
Discussion Afterwards
check to see when it hits your area. Note Dorothy Green below.

Begin forwarded message:

*

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024