[Sosfbay-discuss] Report on Cynthia McKinney Campaign Materials

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 16:21:14 PDT 2008

Lawn Signs:  Peggy Koteen reports the vender made a  spelling error on one
side of the signs that were produced and shipped, and will  send corrected
replacements without additional costs.  That means I am  waiting for a batch of
foldover signs with the "P" in "President" missing on one  side -- which means at
least one side of each of those is still usable.   Have not received delivery
as of 4:15 pm Friday September 12th.

Bumper Stickers:  Tian says he has bumper  stickers.

Buttons:  Cameron reports that nearly all of the Cynthia  for President
buttons made to date have been distributed.  Tian is reported  to have the button
machines.  More buttons needed for next Thursday and  other tabling.

Or:  Buttons and Bumper stickers can be ordered from the  GPUS office in
Washington, D.C. as follows:

McKinney/Clemente bumperstickers now available at gpus  on line store.

_https://secure.democracyinaction.com/dia/organizations/Greens/shop/shop.jsp?s
torefront_KEY=4_
(https://secure.democracyinaction.com/dia/organizations/Greens/shop/shop.jsp?storefront_KEY=4)

I have no idea how long it takes to fill  orders.

McKinney basic leaflet:  There is both an English and  Spanish version of a
basic half page leaflet for the McKinney campaign with a  summary of the
candidate's positions on one side and a donation form on the  other.
Send me private email and I will send you the word document by  attachment.

Warner