[Sosfbay-discuss] Brouillet's Great Potential

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:59:04 PDT 2008

Carol,

It's unfortunate that your hysteria
makes public letters my only means
of communication with you.   I haven't
attacked you.   I am trying to clue

you in.  I'm always ready to help and support
you.    I am not your enemy.

I  am your loving friend who will never lie
to you, and tells you truths

you don't want to hear.

You claim that my criticism of your
support of the bigot, liar, and violence-
monger Kevin Barrett  is unreasonable,
emotional, and even absurd, but then

you say I am such an effective obstacle
to your activism and candidacy that

you want to hide at your computer.
Unreasonable criticism can't hurt you,

Carol.   Only truth hurts.

Your misspelling of "anti-semetism"
shows you have done little readingand writing on the subject.

Your sham Congressional
campaign validates rather than challenges the
Quisling incumbent.  You refuse to raise money, you refuse to improve

your communication and
messaging skills, and you support bigots and liars.

That's not running for
Congress.  You aren't even crawling for Congress.

You have great
potential, and your time of influence may well be twenty

years from now.   I
hope you will work to build your courage, your strength

under criticism,
your communication and messaging skills, and improve

your judgment of
character when selecting allies.  We've had bitter
disputes.  I have
never been anything but your abiding friend.