[Sosfbay-discuss] Brouillet's Great Potential

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Sun Sep 28 15:04:07 PDT 2008

My apologies to the list for this tirade from Brian Good. I refuse to
be alone with him, so his only avenue of communicating with me is
VERY PUBLICLY.

He used to be a friend and treasurer of my Campaign in 2006.  The
friendship ended when I realized that he wanted to create conflict
between my husband and I, and when I realized that he had persistent
sexual delusions about me.  He is insanely jealous of Kevin Barrett,
and falsely imagined that I had a sexual affair with Barrett. (For
those who don't know me- I am very happily married with three
children, now 20, 18 and 15 years old.)

He has attacked me via email and verbally, in person, during the
Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance meetings, and the group,
which I founded, the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance, voted
to ask him to no longer be on committees and attend meetings.  I have
no desire to speak with him, and I generally ignore his
questions/accusations to discourage him from harassing me.  In fact I
usually do avoid demonstrations where he might be present, because he
makes me feel so uncomfortable, and I'm still so angry at him, that
if I do speak with him, it is hard to refrain from screaming at him
for behaving so badly.  There are enough demands on my time, that I
can easily avoid him, usually, but now that the election is coming
up- he wants to bother me, if I make a public appearance at any
political event.

I guess I should confess that I have also been getting death threats,
and have notified the police (I don't think Brian is responsible for
those and I have not told the police about Brian and the harassment
that I have experienced from him via email/phone/physically since
June 2007.)  I really don't want to have to go that route to get
Brian to leave me alone.

I must admit, I did not try to raise money for my campaign, but
mainly because of health reasons.  I only got the results from the
biopsy in July (benign), but I didn't think it was right to try to
raise money for a campaign, when I really didn't even know if I would
be alive in November.  In August I focused my efforts on the 7th
Annual 9/11 Truth Rally and March and the 4th Annual 9/11 Film
Festival.  Since then I am working on my campaign, but I certainly
don't have a lot of time, and there is a lot to do.

I am also not about to give up my weekly radio show
http://questioningwar-organizingresistance.blogspot.com/ ,
Questioning War- Organizing Resistance, which I really enjoy, and I
believe is helpful to the much larger movement that we are all a part of.

I have such a low opinion of Brian, that, in general, I don't think
his accusations deserve any of my time and attention- I'd rather
focus my time and energy on other issues- like the current financial
debacle and the expansion of the war, rather than Brian's paranoid delusions.

Carol Brouillet