[Sosfbay-discuss] Managing the media

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Apr 14 21:14:22 PDT 2009

I was really PO'd after reading a George Will column in the MurkyNews.
In fact, started to write a response and put in a call to Barbara
Marshman, Opinion Page Editor, to make sure it would stand a chance of
being published.

Along the way, I heard that Chris Mooney was writing a response to the
same George Will Swill as it was originally published in the Washington
Post.  So, I wrote Marshman and suggested that, since they ran the Will
column in syndication, that they also run Mooney's if WaPo did.  I put
Chris in touch with Marshaman and bowed out.

Well, the Mooney <http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_12041499> response
showed up in both.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024