[Sosfbay-discuss] Fw: county council meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Apr 15 09:40:44 PDT 2009

I didn't see this posted, so I'm sending it on. The County Council meeting is at my house. I think we said 3:00. Address: 323 N. Murphy Ave (between Arques and Maude), Sunnyvale. If you get lost, my phone number is (408)530-0118. We have stuff to pass out and logistics to plan, so come if you can.
Caroline