[Sosfbay-discuss] Garden Report/Sprouts for tabling

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 20:35:27 PDT 2009

At the last County meeting I took home seeds and set them up  for sprouting
as starter plants for sales (I mean donations) items at  tabling.  The
sunflower seeds were the first to germinate and I can make at  least one egg
carton if someone wants to pick it up for Earth Day tabling.   Call and talk to
me about this at (408) 295-9353.  BTW, it looks like one  kind of sweet
pepper is beginning to show...  Still waiting for squash and  other plants..
hopefully warm weather this week will encourage  growth...

Warner

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)