[Sosfbay-discuss] Tax Day Tea Party in San Jose

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sun Apr 19 11:37:49 PDT 2009

This crowd had a somewhat different character from most of the ones
where I've taken pictures. For one thing, I had friends among the
counter protesters.

For another, the creativity of the sign wavers hadn't been diminished
by eight years of being ignored by the powers that be. I ended up
with a lot of good pictures, maybe even more than I was expecting.

See my pictures at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/TaxDay09/index.html
--
Tian