[Sosfbay-discuss] Schwag production

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Tue Apr 21 09:09:16 PDT 2009

Happy Earth Week, Green people!
The rocks are selling very well. In fact, I've sold more rocks than buttons. Does anybody out there like to paint shirts? I bought five white tee shirts in various sizes, and I would buy more if anybody feels like having a shirt-painting party. I think we should have some new, attractive, thought-provoking stuff to sell at the spaghetti feed. I have never painted a shirt, but, as the feed is before Mother's Day, I think something pretty with a slogan like "Take Care of Your Mother" would go well. Come on. I know there are creative people out there. Will you donate a couple of hours to raise money? If you feel a shirt is beyond you, perhaps you'd like to have a go at some rocks.
Caroline