[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Congratulations [on successful Annual National Meeting]!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Aug 5 17:49:19 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sanda Everette <sanda at greens.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [usgp-dx] Congratulations!
To: "The natlcomaffairs (aka USGP-DX) listserv is used to discuss issues
related to coordinated national actions and current issues." <
natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org>

Thank you, Brent,
I want to reiterate what a positive experience it was being at the ANM.  I
want to put in a plug also for the livestreaming....which is now on-demand
streaming.  If you haven't watched it yet, check it out, almost 70,000
viewers have. http://www.livestream.com/greenpartyus  I just got home last
night, and am looking at it for the first time now.  The first segment I
looked at was the little interview I did with Theresa ElAmin right at the
end of the meeting.  I was so impressed by what she said during the wrap-up
of the strategy session, that I asked her to share some of it for the
camera.

[SNIP]