[Sosfbay-discuss] Report from John Yoo Protest

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 22:48:45 PDT 2009

   The press conference was very successful.  About 75 people watched as
Stephanie Tang, Ann Fagan Ginger, Dan Siegel, NLG's Sharon Adams and Marc
Gonzalez, Cynthia Papermaster, and representatives of the Progressive
Democrats of America and Psychologists for an Ethical APA spoke and Code
Pink spoke.

  Later people went to confront John Yoo.  There's a picture in an AP story
about it that shows Cynthia Papermaster in Yoo's classroom.  I am not
aware that she was arrested.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation/AP/story/1190263.html

  Stephanie Tang was arrested in the hallway outside the classroom.
I didn't see her do anything that justified arrest.  I followed as the
cops took her to the squad car, and then they brought three others
out.