[Sosfbay-discuss] Town Hall Meetings on Health Care

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Wed Aug 19 11:28:33 PDT 2009

Anna Eshoo Announces Health Care Town Hall for TONIGHT 8/19
Meeting will be "telephone town hall" - Advance registration required.

Honda, Speier also schedule town halls.

We have just received an email message from the office of Rep. Anna
Eshoo announcing that the Congresswoman will be holding a "telephone
town hall meeting" on health care reform issues tonight, August 19,
starting at 6:40 PM.  Advance registration is required. Here are the
instructions for how to sign up, from Eshoo's email:
If you'd like to participate in the meeting, you must go to my
website
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=287936567&u=3172204>http://eshoo.house.gov
and fill out the webform with your contact information and phone
number. You must choose "Telephone Town Hall" from the Issues drop
down box on the webform to ensure that we receive your contact
information in a timely manner.
Due to capacity limitations, only my constituents will be able to
participate in this Telephone Town Hall Meeting. To ensure that
you're able to participate, please use the webform at
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=287936567&u=3172205>http://eshoo.house.gov
to enter your contact information no later than 3:00pm on Wednesday,
August 19th. If you have any questions, you can contact my District
office at (650) 323-2984, (408) 245-2339, or (831) 335-2020.
We will continue to schedule additional healthcare Town Halls
Meetings throughout the 14th Congressional District. To be notified
of upcoming Town Hall Meetings, please
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=287936567&u=3172206>sign
up for my e-newsletter.

Rep. Jackie Speier will hold an in-person town hall Sunday, August 23
at 11:00 AM.  Farallone View Elementary School, 250 LeConte Avenue
(at 3rd), Montara.
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=287936567&u=3172207>http://speier.house.gov.

Rep. Mike Honda has also scheduled a telephone town hall on health
care reform for Tuesday, September 1 at 6:30 PM.  To register for
this constituents-only town hall, visit Honda's web site at
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=287936567&u=3172208>http://honda.house.gov.

If you think PPJC's Action Alerts are valuable, show your support by
making a modest, tax-deductible contribution.  You can donate easily
and securely through our online store using your credit card or
PayPal.
<http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=287936567&u=3172209>Make
a donation now.  Thank you.