[Sosfbay-discuss] lost necklace at holiday peace fair

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 7 11:26:54 PST 2009

A necklace was found at the end of the day on Saturday at the HPF.

Since someone probably just bought it at the fair and may not
remember the details, I'm not going to go through the "describe it to
claim it" bit.

It is made out of brown and black seeds, with a larger brown seed in
the middle front.

Last year's lost and found item did not get back to its owner until
Saturday when I was extremely lucky that the 2nd person I asked about
it was the owner -- and a good friend who could easily have had her
dish back MUCH sooner if I'd ever put out the info last year.

Thanks to all who did so much to enhance everyone's enjoyment on
Saturday!  I cannot write to each  of you individually at this time
but you know who you are!  PLEASE THANK EACH OTHER!!!

Joan G
408-396-8039