[Sosfbay-discuss] Michael Badnarik Hospitalized

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Fri Dec 25 00:10:22 PST 2009

Back in 1998 Badnarik was the California Libertarian Candidate for
Governor. He went to a Candidate debate in Orange County, and gave out
"Badarak for Governor" water to everybody that wanted some. At the time
I was working for AOL. I took those bottles of water to work with me so
my Libertarian coworkers could carry water for their candidate.

Brian Good wrote:

> Former Libertarian presidential candidate Michael Badnarik was
> hospitalized today after apparently suffering a serious heart attack.
> Mr. Badnarik is known to many in the Green Party as a courageous
> co-conspirator in the campaign for electoral integrity and for 9/11
> Truth. Let us hope for his good health.
>
> http://www.examiner.com/x-33868-West-Palm-Beach-Libertarian-Examiner~y2009m12d22-Former-presidential-candidate-unconcious-and-in-serious-condition
> <http://www.examiner.com/x-33868-West-Palm-Beach-Libertarian-Examiner%7Ey2009m12d22-Former-presidential-candidate-unconcious-and-in-serious-condition>

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Crossing TX, NM, AZ and CA on I-10, I saw that where there are no lights
at night there is usually poor radio reception. What a coincidence!