[Sosfbay-discuss] Media Release Request re Oscar Grant murder

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Mon Feb 2 21:17:50 PST 2009

The January General Meeting of the Santa Clara Greens expressed desire for
the GPCA Media Committee to do a release on the Oscar Grant murder
situation.  Here's an official letter from one of our Councilors, Dana St.
George that went out to the listed government agencies in the name of the
Green Party of Santa Clara Co.  I'm sure Dana would be up for taking a
quote in any such release.

Green is On it!

Subject: [Sosfbay-discuss] Letter re Oscar Grant murder
From:    "Dana St. George" <danasg at greens.org>
Date:    Thu, January 29, 2009 19:30
To:      sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org

Hi Greens,

	I wrote and sent letters stating that the GPSCC demanded that the BART
policeman
responsible for the death of Oscar Grant III be arrested and prosecuted.

	The letters were typed on plain bond paper and sent to:

		The District Attorney of Alameda County,
		BART Board of Directors
		BART Police Chief Gary Gee

	The letters were signed by me, for the Green Party of Sta. Clara County.

Dana St. George