[Sosfbay-discuss] Single Payer Healthcare Coalition Rallied Today Outside Zoe Lofgren's Office

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Mon Feb 2 21:33:40 PST 2009

Today the Santa Clara County Single Payer Health Care Coalition held a
rally at our so-called "Representative" Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren's
office.  Note that this coalition is one that the Santa Clara Greens
helped start (Jim Doyle, Fred Duperrault and I went to the inaugural
meeting which I myself helped come up with the coalition's name) and that
we continue to participate in.  Coalition -- its how we Greens operate.  I
also connected with and talked to Lynn Huidekoper on MLK/Freedom Train Day
up in SF were she was busy promoting Single Payer to the folks gathered
there.  She's the Energizer Bunny of Single Payer Healthcare lobbying.

Green is Coalition!

Subject: Re: URGENT: Come join us for a Single Payer pep Rally outside Zoe
Lofgren's o...

In a message dated 1/31/2009 7:30:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,