[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda for 2/4/09 meeting

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:24:31 PST 2009

Based on what I've heard so far, here is the agenda for tomorrow's
meeting. Please look over it before the meeting. If you have anything
you'd like to add or change, please e-mail me those thoughts as soon
as possible. Please don't wait until tomorrow evening to suggest
changes, because it will take longer to finalize the agenda.

Green Party of Santa Clara County
Meeting Agenda, February 4, 2009

Beginning Business
Choose facilitator, time-keeper, note-taker, vibes-watcher - 5 min
Introductions - 5 min
Finalize agenda - 5 min
Recurring Business
Treasurer’s report - 5 min
Stop Recruiting Our Kids (David) - 10 min
CiviCRM (Cameron) - 5 min
2010 Candidates, including Wes’s suggestion for Water Board (Peter) -
10 min
Accountability (Brian) - 5 min
Tabling kits (Caroline) - 5 min

New Business
Oscar Grant (Drew) - 5 min
Oscar Grant (Carol) - 5 min
Upcoming tabling events - 10 min
Roy Nordblum - 10 min
Whistleblower support (Brian) - 10 min
Long-term project ideas (Jim) - 10 min
Earth Day event (possibly in south of county?) - 10 min
Palo Alto and Sunnyvale’s greening projects (Dana and Drew) - 10 min