[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda adjustments

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:20:20 PST 2009

As per Drew's comments, I'll make a few changes to the agenda:

- Put Roy higher on the agenda (we're already strapped for time, so
let's keep him at 10)
- Take David from 10 minutes to 5, since it sounds like a quick update
from him is all we need if it won't involve the Green Party.
- With the 5 minutes we gain from David, let's try to jam in Drew's
update on the formation of Santa Clara Truth in Recruiting. Since
there's a lot to cover, let's favor conciseness and, as Drew often
suggests, leave the details to a break-out.
- Break-out groups before the meeting, starting at 6:30, sound
excellent. This is very last-minute to add it to the agenda, but are
there groups who are ready to have a break-out meeting tomorrow? If
so, please post on this board. I think it's a good idea, Drew, but 30
hours before the meeting is a little short notice to effectively move
the starting time of the meeting up and have everyone know about it. I
like the idea, I hope it works for future meetings, and I hope at
least one or two groups can arrange something for Wednesday's meeting.

Any other additional agenda items? Please e-mail them to pmyers42 at gmail.com
  .

- Peter