[Sosfbay-discuss] Alex Walker Withdrawal from SD26 Campaign

kaisha_marie at comcast.net kaisha_marie at comcast.net
Fri Feb 6 14:19:04 PST 2009

Upon receipt of this email, I weep. I understand and agree with your analysis and rationale. Its just so damn sad. I appreciate your tone of hopefulness Alex but honestly, change cannot come soon enough. The same decision-making skills that brought you to your decision or the same qualities that would make you a promising leader.

I hope your time of service is near at hand, or nearer than it appears. Don't give up!!