[Sosfbay-discuss] Adios

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Sun Feb 8 06:20:26 PST 2009

I just want to say good bye to all of you on this list whose paths
have crossed with mine. I've been living in Guatemala for the last two
months and am loving the experience. I've stayed on the list for old
times sake but bandwidth is pretty limited here so I've got to cut lose.

If anyone has any experiences in this neck of the woods and can give
me some input as to the possibilities of doing green type work (think
organic gardening) down here I'd love to hear from you at duende at duendevision.com
  .

In the mean time, check out the website I created for my partner.

www.sharyanka.com

The shift is occuring.

Peace be to All

Duende