[Sosfbay-discuss] Adios

Paul & Mary Engstrom pmengstrom at macreviewzone.com
Sun Feb 8 14:43:36 PST 2009

Hi Duende

Here are some contacts in Guatemala which may add to your having
further good experience there. These people I am sure would be
compatible with Green ideas.

1--Martha Dugan  011-502-832-5650 , or  011-502 7832-5653
e-mail  mardugan at earthlink.net

2--Loren Lacelle  011-502-843-5510

3-- Kitty Brown 011 502-5700-5129
e-mail  karenbrown at connexion.com.gt

4-- guatemalafriends.org

5-- Guatemala Monthly Metting
Apartado,sacatepequez
03901  Guatemala

Enjoy Guatemala 's beautiful scenery, its wonderful culture and people
and continuance of your interest in humanity

With hope for democracy and peace for all---   Paul