[Sosfbay-discuss] Buyers' Remorse Already

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 14:21:42 PST 2009

An AP report that Obama is attempting to kill a lawsuit that is seeking
recovery of missing Bush administration emails (1)  has angered members of
democraticunderground. (2)

There's some bitter wit:

"Change you can make believe in!"

"We're the status quo we've been waiting for."

"The Primary Purpose of Government is to Pretend to Fail."

"Change no thinking American can believe in."

There are some interesting observations:

Remember that the media only let two Democratic candidates out the gate:
Hillary was the Republican Party's wet dream, and Obama...well, who knows?

Obama needs to stop protecting the crooks in the Bush administration and,
instead, start prosecuting them.

The traditional Dem method:  "if we're nice to the opposition then they'll not
be too mean to us, right"?

The answer is obvious:  Too many Democrats in high places were complicit
with the crimes of the Bush Administration.

I don't know how much longer the hopeful heart in me can continue to be
trampled on before it is abandoned.

Obama or no, if you expected change from one side of a the 2 party corporate
system then someone will have to sit you down and explain Santa Claus.

It looks like we've been duped.

One more huge disappointment in what seems to be a daily dose.

We will learn to hate right-wing Dems as much as we once hated Repubs.

Will these folks go Green in 2010?

1.  http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090221/ap_on_go_pr_wh/white_house_e_mail

2.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x3750309