[Sosfbay-discuss] Boycott Kelloggs!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Sun Feb 22 22:29:20 PST 2009

Since joining the Kellogg boycott I've been thinking about breakfast.
Besides that Michael Phelps thing, there are also lots of other good
reasons to boycott Kelloggs. For example, Laura Macias was telling me
that one of the main ways GE corn gets into our diets is through
mainstream packaged goods like corn flakes. Being a big fan of eating
breakfast, I used the opportunity provided by the excuse of this boycott
to do a survey of the available options from smaller vendors available
to me around here. Check them out by clicking on this link:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/My/Kitchen/Cereal/index.html

Please notice that lots of these products have words like “organic” on
the packaging. For me, it was exciting and gratifying to find out that
there are greener alternatives out there!

Dear reader, I can only hope that you find good choices where you shop!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org