[Sosfbay-discuss] Boycott Kelloggs!

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:25:57 PST 2009

I quit the conventional cereals back in the 80's when I realized
corn flakes had a per-pound price the same as steak.

When I bother with breakfast, I eat Albers corn grits, the
cheapest cereal going.  I put it 2:1 water/grits in the microwave
for 3:33 and its done.  Add canned beans, egg, spices, blanched
onion, spices.

Gets you going!