[Sosfbay-discuss] Council Meeting on the 28th

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Feb 26 17:25:41 PST 2009

The Green Party Council of the Santa Clara Co. Green Party scheduled a
meeting for this upcoming Saturday, the 28th.  The initial location stated
was at Wes' place.  I don't recall time and I'm not sure if Wes has
responded with a firm answer yet.  No matter what, the meeting needs to
take place and it needs to be in a priorly announced (we usually try for
at least 48 hours, though earlier is better) location accessible to all
interested Green Party Members (ie. have registered Green and are in good
standing w/ the party).    So Council, let's hear the details. :-)

Green is Go!