[Sosfbay-discuss] Meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri Jan 2 14:21:04 PST 2009

Happy New Year! We have a meeting next week. I was hoping to see the minutes, notes, whatever from the last meeting before trying to make an agenda for this one, but, oh, well. I will be more than happy to revise it, if anybody wants to give me some input, but since we didn't follow last month's. and we all survived, I'm sure this one doesn't really matter, either. Items included were suggested by people who attended the Holiday Party.

                                               Agenda, January 7, 2009

Selection of Facilitator, Notetaker, Timekeeper, Vibes Watcher.

Treasurer's report, review of past year's fundraising, preview of coming year's fundraising, budget, hat passing

CA Budget Crisis

Overturn Prop. 8

Labor Party--common efforts

MLK participation