[Sosfbay-discuss] Meeting

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Sat Jan 3 13:35:49 PST 2009

Please, whoever writes messages on the GPSCC Discuss list, sign your
name so we know who's talking.  I can guess some of the times, but not
all of the  times.

Wondering who,

Fred D.

Happy New Year! We have a meeting next week. I was hoping to see the
minutes, notes, whatever from the last meeting before trying to make an
agenda for this one, but, oh, well. I will be more than happy to revise
it, if anybody wants to give me some input, but since we didn't follow
last month's. and we all survived, I'm sure this one doesn't really
matter, either. Items included were suggested by people who attended the
Holiday Party.

                                               Agenda, January 7, 2009

Selection of Facilitator, Notetaker, Timekeeper, Vibes Watcher.

Treasurer's report, review of past year's fundraising, preview of coming
year's fundraising, budget, hat passing

CA Budget Crisis

Overturn Prop. 8

Labor Party--common efforts