[Sosfbay-discuss] Red Alert - SJ Planning Commission to interview Roy Nordblom

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:29:52 PST 2009

Red alert, red alert, bang on the gong!

On Tuesday January 20th I will be watching the inauguration of Obama at San
Jose City Hall.  Immediately after the inauguration, between 10 and 12, in
rooms 118 or 119 I will be interviewed by the SJ City Council as a candidate
for Planning Commissioner.

I would love to have the Green Party's help in securing the open seat.  Or
at least I would love to have my local friends in the Green Party help me
from looking like a total idiot.

Is the local GP meeting in any time soon, so that I might add an agenda
item?

Roy Nordblom III
Greenbuilder / Consultant

--