[Sosfbay-discuss] Red Alert - SJ Planning Commission to interview Roy Nordblom

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Wed Jan 14 14:20:22 PST 2009

Roy,   Thanks for the notice.

If I can reschedule a conflicting appointment, I'll try hard to be
there.  I'm hoping other GP members will too.

Thanks for taking the initiative to apply to be placed on the Planning
Commission.

Fred

Red alert, red alert, bang on the gong!

On Tuesday January 20th I will be watching the inauguration of Obama at
San Jose City Hall.  Immediately after the inauguration, between 10 and
12, in rooms 118 or 119 I will be interviewed by the SJ City Council as
a candidate for Planning Commissioner.

I would love to have the Green Party's help in securing the open seat.
Or at least I would love to have my local friends in the Green Party
help me from looking like a total idiot.

Is the local GP meeting in any time soon, so that I might add an agenda
item?

Roy Nordblom III
Greenbuilder / Consultant

--