[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling event Feb 5 at DeAnza

Cameron L Spitzer cls at greens.org
Wed Jan 21 11:35:45 PST 2009

From: "Julio Magalhaes" <julio.magalhaes at sierraclub.org>
To: <LomaPrietaCoolCities at yahoogroups.com>,
	<lpsc-gwec at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Climate Action Campaign Volunteers Needed for De Anza Tabling (Feb. 5)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:33:59 -0800

Hello All,

Be part of our first tabling event in 2009 and take early action to help us
in 2009! We need help with tabling at DeAnza College's "Global Warming
Solutions" event on Thurs. Feb. 5.

DETAILS:
* Thurs. Feb. 5: "Global Warming Solutions" event at DeAnza College
            Location: Cupertino
            Time:   10AM - 2PM:  Event
            Shifts:  9:30 AM - Noon,  Noon-2 PM
            Duties:  Staff a table to inform students about our
                     Climate Action Campaign work.

This opportunity is a great way to educate and engage students and staff
interested in global warming and tell them about the great work being done
by the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter on this historic challenge.

Help us increase awareness of the Cool Cities Campaign and other parts of
our Global Warming Program such as Climate Action Teams.

Have people sign our Cool Cities Letter and sign-up as new volunteers!

Help us build new Cool Cities Teams!

Please contact me if you can spare a few hours for one or more of the shifts
at these tabling opportunities.

Help us push for the decisive rapid action needed to address humanity's
grand climate change/ clean energy challenge!

Thanks,
Julio

Julio Magalhaes, Ph.D.
Global Warming Program Coordinator
Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter
Palo Alto, CA
Phone: 650-390-8441   / Fax: 650-390-8497
E-mail: julio.magalhaes at sierraclub.org
Web:  lomaprietaglobalwarming.sierraclub.org