[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling event Feb 5 at DeAnza

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Wed Jan 21 19:34:38 PST 2009

Cameron,

Are you suggesting that we table for the Sierra Club, or that we try to
get a spot ourselves?  I assume the latter, but it is not clear.

There is a wealth of material available regarding Global Warming,
including the First 100 Days document from EcoAction Committee.

Is anyone in direct connection to this group?  Drew, weren't you working
with DeAnza last year?

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024