[Sosfbay-discuss] tabling event Feb 5 at DeAnza

Cameron L Spitzer cls at greens.org
Sat Jan 24 11:15:19 PST 2009

>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 19:34:38 -0800
>From: Wes Rolley <wrolley at charter.net>

Please don't do that.  "Reply-To:" was a bad idea when it was invented,
and it's still a bad idea.

>To: Green Discuss <sosfbay-discuss at cagreens.org>
>CC: Cameron L Spitzer <cls at greens.org>
>Subject: Re: [Sosfbay-discuss] tabling event Feb 5 at DeAnza

>Cameron,

>Are you suggesting that we table for the Sierra Club, or that we try to
>get a spot ourselves?  I assume the latter, but it is not clear.

Try to get a spot ourselves.  I've been sick for two weeks and I've
gotten behind on everything, so I'm not going to be tabling soon.
I know Caroline is interested in making tabling work better this
year, but I don't know who else is.