[Sosfbay-discuss] KPFA Attachment

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 3 19:21:17 PDT 2009

To all the Greens who care about KPFA,

The KPFA Local Station Board Election is coming up in August.  Because
this is
an important election for Greens we are sending this message to you.
You have
the opportunity to nominate and elect candidates that will represent the
interests
of the Green listener/subscriber.

KPFA is one of the most important media resources for activists in Northern
California, so as Greens, we need to have people on the Board who will work
with the staff to strengthen and grow the KPFA community and encourage
KPFA to give the Green Party (and other third parties) the chance to be
heard.

Nomination period for candidates (including self nominations) ends on
July 15.
The balloting  is from August 29 to October 14.

To vote, you must be a member between July 16, 2008 and July 15, 2009, so
subscribe by July 15. (Do it by June 30 if you can.)
You can become a member by subscribing starting at $25 minimum. Please
encourage your family and friends to join you in becoming subscribers
and voting!
1. Just go to www.kpfa.org <http://www.kpfa.org>
2. At the menu at the top of the page, select:  SUPPORT US! > Pledge Online
3. Subscribe starting at $25 minimum.
4. Pay with your credit card and save or print the confirmation page.