[Sosfbay-discuss] note re KPFA from Aki

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 3 19:06:53 PDT 2009

This is a follow up notice from Aki who spoke to us at our
meeting this past Wednesday.
The attachment will be sent separately.

Dear Jim, Andy, Dana, Caroline, Tian, Drew

Thanks so much for letting me come and talk about situation at KPFA.
When Greens pull together we can make a difference.
We almost got Matt Gonzalez in SF, and we got Gail McLaughlin in Richmond.
KPFA board election is another election where we can make a difference
if all the Greens pull together and vote.
Lets try to get as many subscribers as we can by July 15 and get all the
Green subscribers to mail in their ballots.

Aki

P.S. The numbers of paid staff is around 40, and the number of unpaid
staff is around 200.
        I am also attacing a slightly modified flyer that I first sent
to Jim on June 22.