[Sosfbay-discuss] There was a great ribbon cutting in Mountain View on Saturday...

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Jun 18 14:03:02 PDT 2009

We were commemorating the fact that the Stevens Creek Trail now goes
almost all of the way across Mountain View. See the ceremonies at:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/StevensCreekTrail/Unveiling.html

In other news, a week or so ago I enjoyed a lot of art on the edge of
the digital world down in San Jose. Those pictures are at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/ZeroOne/2009/index.html

In other other news, a week ago TASC had a fascinating talk on the
smart grid:

http://tian.greens.org/TASC/TheSmartGrid.html

Lately I've been trying out facebook. Anybody want a connection?
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org