[Sosfbay-discuss] Schwarzenegger - Bush Republican Comes "Out of the Closet"

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 17:29:36 PDT 2009

Dear Friends,

See my blog post on Arnold's latest moves.

California Greening,
Schwarzenegger - Bush Republican Comes "Out of the Closet"

The Daily Kos,
Schwarzenegger - "Out of the Closet" Bush Rethug

by Alex Walker

Latest news from the Great California Banana Republic: Our Dear Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has "come out of the closet" as a full-bloodied Bush Republican declaring he will veto the Democrats' budget plan if it includes $1.9 billion in new taxes on oil and tobacco, and fees on motorists to fund state parks.

"None of that will fly with me... It will be irresponsible after the largest tax increase in California's history just four months ago... I will without any doubt veto it."

Now, will the So-Called-Liberal-Media finally, stop calling this guy a "moderate" Republican?

. . .

Read More and Comment at:

Daily Kos:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/6/18/744207/-SchwarzeneggerOut-of-the-Closet-Bush-Rethug