[Sosfbay-discuss] Crea TV open house

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 19 11:31:23 PDT 2009

If you would like to invite a friend down to CreaTV San Jose to "kick the
tires" and play with the gear, we�re having an Open House Night on
THURSDAY, JUNE 25 from 5-7:30pm. All staff will be on hand and available
to demo gear and ask questions.

Donna Wallach wrote: Greetings all,

I thought you that some of you might be interested to find out more info
about
the San Jose community television channel, CreaTV San Jose. I don't know
where you live, you either need to live in San Jose or be active with a
non-profit
organization that is located in San Jose to be able to have a show on
CreaTV.

This open house is an opportunity for you to come to the studio and
check it
and ask questions. There are still many time slots open for more
programs and
you can produce shows on almost whatever you want.

There are courses to take at the studio, it does cost money. Also, if
you have money,
you can make your show at the studio or you can make your show outside,
much cheaper.

Donna [Walach]

Begin forwarded message:

> *From: *"Suzanne St. John-Crane" <newsletter at creatvsj.org
> <mailto:newsletter at creatvsj.org>>
> *Date: *June 18, 2009 4:27:55 PM PDT
> *To: *"Members & Supporters" <newsletter at creatvsj.org
> <mailto:newsletter at creatvsj.org>>
> *Subject: **CreaTV Open House Party - June 25!*
>
> Greetings, CreaTV Members & Supporters -
>
> If you would like to invite a friend down to CreaTV San Jose to "kick the
> tires" and play with the gear, we�re having an Open House Night on
> THURSDAY, JUNE 25 from 5-7:30pm. All staff will be on hand and available
> to demo gear and ask questions.
>
> See you at the Studio,

The CreaTV San Jose Team

P.S. July classes are posted online! Check �em out at
http://www.creatvsj.org/Inner.aspx?page=13