[Sosfbay-discuss] IRV Speaker Intro

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Mon May 4 10:35:27 PDT 2009

Below is the email I received and forwarded to Jim Doyle and  Jim Stauffer
about Wednesday's guest speaker at our meeting.   Warner
Hi Warner,

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me.  I'd  like 15 minutes to give
the Greens an update about a lot of momentum towards IRV  at your May 6
meeting.  I have met with a number of San Jose city council  members, League of
Women Voters chapters, and the Santa Clara County Democratic  Party central
committee, among other interested individuals and organizations,  and there
is much to report.  I believe the Greens have a vital role to  play in
bringing IRV to San Jose and Santa Clara County.

I look forward  to meeting you and the Greens.  Here's a link to a blog
posting about some  recent IRV  activity
http://www.newamerica.net/blog/political-reform/2009/good-week-political-ref
orm-10964

cheers,
Blair

Blair  Bobier
Deputy Director, Political Reform Program
New America  Foundation
office:  415.682.4819
mobile:   415.601.7052
web:  www.newamerica.net <http://www.newamerica.net/>
email: bobier at newamerica.net

**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)