[Sosfbay-discuss] Our relationships with our local politicians

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Fri May 29 09:37:58 PDT 2009

Just a thought-- after perusing Tian's coverage of the Green celebration in SF, it crossed my mind that, if we want to be appointed to commissions, perhaps we should try to establish more cordial relations with local politicians. I grant you that they're not Green, but, unless they view us as intelligent, thoughtful, cooperative people who play well with others, it isn't very likely they will support our efforts to get into government. What do you think?
Caroline