[Sosfbay-discuss] Inquiry on behalf of the GPUS Delegation re Hosting the 2012 ANm/QPNC

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Mon Nov 23 16:03:59 PST 2009

It would be helpful to have some idea of the budget and attendance for this
meeting. There are lots of hotels with conference and/or convention facilities
in the Valley. A few target numbers from GPUS are needed.

Overall, I think this project would be less work than hosting a state meeting.
It's mostly just getting a cost estimate for the venue. Volunteers could be
recruited from the entire region.

Jim